Pentair Intelliflo Pump SVRS Variable Speed 011017
Pentair 11017 3 reviews | Submit a Review
A technological breakthrough in energy-efficiency and service life, the Pentair Intelliflo VS SVRS pump allows programming for 4 different speeds for different pool, spa or water features applications. By dialing in the minimum speed required for a task, the pump works less and uses less energy. Pump speeds are easily adjusted with the push of an up or down arrow button.
Pentair Intelliflo VS SVRS Is Microprocessor Controlled
The Pentair Intelliflo VS SVRS pump is sensationally energy efficient. It is the totally automatic, self-setting and self-adjusting, variable speed marvel with a micro-processor that determines and maintains the lowest amount of water flow for maximum performance and minimum energy use. The Pentair Intelliflo VS SVRS is also the first to use a more efficient permanent magnet motor technology used in hybrid cars.
Get the Pentair Intelliflo VS SVRS and Drop your Energy Hog
Unlike Pentair Intelliflo VS SVRS, old fashioned pool pumps rely on induction motor technology, which is less efficient. The result is that pumps are notorious energy hogs that cost hundreds- often more than $1,000- per year to operate. In fact, in some areas of the country, laws are being passed to prevent future purchases of these old school pumps. and Drop your Energy Hog
- Ability to program exact pump speeds for specific operation - filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more - slashes energy costs up to 90-percen
- Pentair Intelliflo VS SVRS model complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Safety Act
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure - overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities (SVRS model includes priming protection as well)
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds on SVRS model so IntelliFlo will only operate within the ranges set to help assure safe operation and long life
- NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A18.104.22.1682 Device
Pentair Intelliflo VS SVRS is an Eco Select Choice
Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined, often costing residential pool owners more than $1,000 per year! IntelliFlo pumps can typically cut energy use up to 90%, generally saving $620 to $1,360 in utility costs annually...more where rates are higher than average.
Savings based on comparison pump running between 6 and 12 hours per day at the national average of 15 cents/kilowatt hour in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor, flow rates, and other hydraulic factors.
Pentair Intelliflo VS SVRS Features
Typically slashes energy costs up to 30% or more
The Pentair Intelliflo VS SVRS is easy to program and operate
Offers ultra-quiet operation ... just 7-10 decibels or half a human whisper
Operates at the minimum speed required for unmatched longevity
Compatible with other pool systems, including EasyTouch, IntelliTouch and SunTouch
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good