Hayward Natural Gas Pool Heater 250K BTU H250FDN
The Universal H-Series Heater is the world-class heater with an Earth-friendly conscience. While all Hayward H-Series heaters are energy-efficient, the Universal H-Series Low NOx heater has an 83-84 p.. Read more
The Universal H-Series Heater is the world-class heater with an Earth-friendly conscience. While all Hayward H-Series heaters are energy-efficient, the Universal H-Series Low NOx heater has an 83-84 percent industry-leading thermal efficiency and complies with all current California and Texas air quality emission standards. The low NOx emission makes it a perfect choice for the environmentally concerned pool owner.
Enjoy a warmer pool this season without your fuel costs skyrocketing. Hayward's H-Series heaters represent innovative heating technology for pools and spas. Its hydraulic performance also saves energy by reducing the circulation time of the pump. It can raise the temperature of an 800 gallon pool 30 degrees in less than an hour you'll feel the benefits the moment you step into the water. This approach to heating your pool is an efficient use of energy. Showing once again our commitment to developing earth-friendly products.
Other performance and efficiency-enhancing advances include stainless steel burners, corrosion-resistant Finn Plate heat exchangers with Cupro nickel and insulated Fire Tile combustion chambers. This traps the heat unlike other forms of insulation delivering the highest degree of performance from every BTU.
Equipped with an LED control panel it monitors heater performance for added convenience and maximum comfort with minimum effort. The ignition system delivers dependable lighting and reliable operations with just a touch of a button. The forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber to eliminate all outside weather variables affecting heating performance, such as wind conditions, eliminating the need to install a high-wind stack.
Additionally, the Universal H-Series heater is easy to install and combines advanced technology with universal-fit flexibility making it virtually compatible with any new or existing equipment pad. This heating mixture sustains your swimming season, adds to your comfort, is energy efficient, and reduces your fuel costs. This low NOx emissions heater is perfect for you and the environment all at the same time.
The Hayward Universal H-Series of heaters meet the NOx Emission standards set by the California South Coast Quality Air Management Commission for 2001 and the Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission Code.
- Features Great Low Profile Appearance
- Envoronmentally Responsible Low NOx Emissions
- Patent Pending Polymer Header Design for Industry Leading Hydraulic Performance
- Totally Managed Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger Flow for Superior Reliability
- 2" x 2 1/2" CPVC Union Plumbing Fittings
- The Right Connections for Easy Installation
- Service and Use Ultimate Installation Flexibility for New or Existing Equipment Pads
- Independent Left or Right Side Electric
- Water and Gas Connections
- 25% Lighter Weight Means Less Physical Effort to Install
- Only Front Panel Access Required for Installtion and Service
- Easy Gas Valve Adjustment Easy
- Dual Voltage Conversion with Fuse Protected Circuit Boards