Pool Guard Pool Door Alarm DAPT-2
Pool Guard DAPT-2 Door Alarm Helps you Protect What's Important Good Housekeeping said "The alarms performed well, with the loudest alarm of all the products tested." The Pool Guard DAPT-2.. Read more
Pool Guard DAPT-2 Door Alarm Helps you Protect What's Important
Good Housekeeping said "The alarms performed well, with the loudest alarm of all the products tested."
- The Pool Guard DAPT-2 Alarm will sound in 7 seconds when a child opens the door, and the alarm will continue to sound until an adult comes to the door and resets the alarm.
- Poolguard Door Alarm will sound in 7 seconds even if a child goes through the door and closes it behind them.
- The Pool Guard DAPT-2 Alarm is always on and will automatically reset under all conditions.
- The Poolguard Door Alarm is equipped with an adult pass through feature that will allow adults to go through the door without the alarm sounding.
- Optional screen door kits can be purchased for the alarm, this kit allows you to get air through your screen door without the alarm sounding.
- The Pool Guard DAPT-2 Door Alarm uses one 9-volt battery, (not included) with a battery life of approximately 1 year.
- The Pool Guard Door Alarm is equipped with a low battery indicator that will audibly alert you when your battery is getting low.
- Poolguard is the only door alarm that is UL listed under UL 2017 for water hazard entrance alarm equipment.
Pool Guard DAPT-2 Specifications
- Pool Guard DAPT-2 is UL Listed to UL 2017
- Important Safety Feature
- Complies With Building Codes
- Simple To Operate
- Automatic Reset
- Battery Powered
- Pool Guard door alarms are easy to install
- 85 dB Horn At 10 Feet
- Pass Through Feature For Adults
- Pool Guard DAPT-2 features a Low Battery Indicator