EcoMotor EM-2 Energy Efficient Pool Pump Motor
Introducing the worlds first ultra-efficiency pool pump with electron condensor technology. Breakthrough condensor technology stores electrons in a dielectric until the power is called upon. Best in c Read more
Introducing the worlds first ultra-efficiency pool pump with electron condensor technology. Breakthrough condensor technology stores electrons in a dielectric until the power is called upon. Best in class 3-Year warranty. Additional two-year warranty available for only $99. Then when the motor rotates into the optimal position, the stored energy is released, boosting the energy transferred to the impeller. The result is a significant energy reduction, up to 80% over traditional pool pumps.
- Runs on up to 85% less electricity
- Eco Motors run on as little as 1/3 kilowatt
- Save up to $1,000. per year over traditional motors
- Best in class 2 year warranty with optional one year extention
Eco Motor is designed to replace your existing pool pump motor and reuse your pumps "wet end". If you would like to replace your entire pool pump, choose EcoPump which includes the complete motor and pump wet end.
Introducing the worlds first ultra-efficiency pool pump motor with electron condensor technology. Our breakthrough condensor technology called EcoBoost stores electrons in a dielectric until the power is called upon. Then when the motor rotates into the optimal position, the stored energy is released, boosting the energy transferred to the impeller. EcoBoost results in a significant energy reduction, up to 85% over traditional pool pumps.
Best in class 2-Year warranty on motors. Additional one-year warranty available for only $59.
- Variable Horsepower: 3/4 or .10
- 115 volt
- 60 Hz rating
- Amps: 12.4 on Vacuum Setting, 2.2 on Circulate Setting
- Kilowatts Used on Circulation Setting: 0.23 kW (compare to 2 kW for typical pool pump)
- Best in class 2-Year warranty. Additional one-year warranty available for only $59.
- Flange Type: Square Flange (works with all square flange type pumps, both 48Y and 56Y
- Important: If your existing motor is a C-flange design instead of a square flange, consider EcoPump which includes a new square flange wet end
- Physical size: 10" wide, 11.75" tall, 25.5" long
Beats the ROI on variable rate pool pump motors.
Until now...pool owners have had to choose between affordability and energy efficiency. Regular single speed and two speed pool pump motors are inexpensive, but they are power hogs, using 2,000 watts of power or more. Variable speed pump motors with complicated electronic circuits are efficient but reliablity is low and costs are high. Those complicated electronic circuits are known to fail prematurely and repairs can be as much as a new pump. Eco Motors are ultra-efficient, yet simple - no expensive digital controller is required. But Eco Motor is compatible with most controllers if you already have one.
All Pool Pumps Motors Should Run 24 Hours Per Day for Best Water Quality.
Now you can run your pump motor twice as long, for half the cost. In the past, many pool owners ran their pump motors just 4-8 hours per day to reduce their electric bill. That is great for utility bills, but 16-20 hours of stagnant water is not good for water quality. Stagnant water is a breeding ground for bacteria and algae.
It is important to note that commercial pools are required to filter their pools for 24 hours in most states. 24 hour filtration is directly related to higher water quality and reduced chemical demand. Plus equipment such as pool controllers, pool automation, and ultraviolet disinfection systems can all keep working around the clock.