Jandy Aquapure Power Pack
APUREM 2 reviews | Submit a Review
The AquaPure and PureLink Systems use a process known as electrolysis to produce sodium hypochlorite (liquid chlorine) from a low concentration of salt added to the pool water. Hypochlorite kills bacteria, oxidizes organic material. and kills algae then reverts back to salt. The system then reuses the salt and the process starts over again.
- Field switchable to power PureLink 700 or 1400 cell kits
- 120V or 240V electrical connections
- LCD monitoring of chlorine production, cell modes, salinity, temperature, water flow and diagnostics
- Precision output adjustments
- Salt generating cells are sold separately
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good